Duties and Responsibilities
- Be given daily instructions from your production manager
- Prepare and clean the forms that the concrete is poured into
- Set up the forms according to production managers direction
- Pour concrete into forms to produce product that passes quality inspection.
- Build reinforcement for each product
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Read drawings
- Accurately use a tape measurer
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
About Glacier Precast
Glacier Precast has been in the valley since 1989. We produce a wide variety of top quality concrete products, ranging from septic tanks and complete sewage treatment systems to architectural projects, homes and utility buildings, sound reflective noise walls, retaining walls, storm and sanitary sewer manholes, electric and communication vaults, box culverts (RCB’s), fire station fill sites, storm or sewer lift stations, traffic barriers and parking curbs, well houses, cisterns, livestock watering tanks, and much more.